Join the Badon Tennis Academy for Summer Camp!
Unlike previous summers, we’re offering one-on-one lessons for all participants, which include a half hour of agility/strength training. You’ll also get a chance to use your skills and improve your game during our mid-day match play sessions.
A typical day during our 2020 Summer Camp:
- 1 hour of one-on-one, private lesson with one of our coaches
- 30 minutes agility/strength training
- 2 hours of match play against players at your level
- $165 for one day per week
- $270 for two days per week
- $370 for three days per week
You can also buy sessions a la cart:
- $75 per lesson
- $40 per strength & agility session
- $65 per week of match play
We are taking the utmost care to create a safe, sanitary environment for both players and coaches. Masks must be worn on the courts, and everyone must keep a safe distance of 6 feet apart. All equipment will be cleaned and sanitized regularly. We ask that parents pick up their children after their lesson unless they are going directly from their lesson to the match play sessions.
Bring plenty of water and a snack. We do offer water refills. We have plenty of sanitizer for both hands and equipment.
Please do not attend if you are experiencing any of the typical symptoms of COVID-19.