Summer Tennis Camp – June 8 to August 7, 2020
Ages 6 – 13
Badon Tennis Academy Summer Camp is the perfect opportunity for your child to improve his or her tennis skills and have a lot of fun, too! We spend mornings working on skills, drills and strategies, and all players get chances to play matches, and fun games to keep the learning atmosphere fun. For kids who are with us all day, we have plenty of afternoon activities, including swimming, board games, arts & crafts (once a week) and movie afternoons.
Many of our players are return attendees. We’ve seen kids go from beginners to advanced intermediate players. And we’ve also seen some wonderful friendships start here, too!
- 9:00 – 11:00 Tennis Drills
- 11:00 – 11:15 Snack Break
- 11:15 – 12:00 Mindfulness/Agility Training
- 12:00 – 12:30 Lunch (bring a lunch)
- 12:30 – 2:00 Swimming, Water Play, Board games
- 2:00 – 4:00 Tennis games/Set play
- 4:00 – 5:30 Free academic tutoring – optional
What to bring:
- Tennis racket
- Water bottle (free with enrollment!)
- Good tennis shoes
There are no reviews yet.