The mission of the Badon Tennis Academy Scholarship program is to help empower children to become strong, confident and decisive individuals.
We focus on developing a positive, competitive spirit in all of our students. We encourage and support a strong educational standard. Our tennis program centers on teaching sound fundamentals with an emphasis on responsibility, confidence, good work ethic, sportsmanship and fun!
Veronica Badon is a Certified Instructor with the United States Professional Tennis Association (U.S.P.T.A.) and has taught professionally for over twenty-five (25) years.
Badon was number #1 in the U.S.T.A. Women’s Open division in Southern California, As a Collegiate athlete she achieved number #1 Ranking, in the Western Region, number #7 National Ranking. This Two Time AllAmerican Champion was acknowledged by the Los Angeles City Council for her Excellence in Tennis.
Our fundraising events are used to support the students athletically and academically.
- Winter Tutoring 12 weeks (reading, writing and math)
- Summer Tutoring 8 weeks (reading, writing and math)
- Tennis lessons (group and private)
- Tournaments entry fees
- Tennis clothes and shoes
- Field trips to tennis events
We have volunteers that care about of our students. Gerald Sawyer, Fredia Waters and Jean-Pierre Badon are among several of our volunteers that have donated their time to our kids.
- To increase our tutoring program to a year-round program
- Include academic field trips
- To take children to professional tennis tournaments
- Increase fundraising so we can increase the number of children we are reaching
Thank you so much for your support of the Badon Tennis Academy Students!
If you’d like to support us, please Contact Us.